Saturday, July 18, 2009

One Day I Will Own: Stephen Chambers



This will be the first of many "One Day I Will Own" posts. These will be my little dream posts about all the glorious works of art I would purchase if I only had limitless amounts of money. Unfortunately, that is not the case. In the meantime I will just admire these things, put them on my list, keep buying lottery tickets, and hope that one day I will be lucky enough to acquire these amazing works.

I am in love with the work of London-based painter Stephen Chambers. I have admired his work for such a long time, so I think it's only fitting that he get the honor of being the first on the list.

The image above is titled, "The Emissary." This is an oil on canvas from 2005. To see more of Stephen Chambers' amazing work please take a look at his website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails