Thursday, April 15, 2010

"Loser"



I love Google images. I use it almost on a daily basis...usually to find new and exciting artists for this blog or for shows I curate. I also have the weird habit of typing in random words just to see what will pop up. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad...but it's always interesting. Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you "Loser." Yes, for some unexplained reason I decided to type in the word loser and this amazing image appeared before my eyes. It's creepy, right? Who is pictured in the photograph behind the neon sign. Is he/she the loser? Why does someone have a neon sign that says "loser?" I don't know. I don't care. I just admire. I don't really remember the origin of this photo. I think it was just a stock photo, but it has been saved on my computer for over a year so I finally decided to share it with you all. Does this really relate to art, design or home? Not really. But aren't you glad you got to see it? I thought so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails